Advertisements

Dungeon Master Assistance

A place to share thoughts and ideas about Dungeons and Dragons

D&D 5E – Fillable Spell Cards – by class

Fillable Spell Cards w/ Backs

Each class is on a separate PDF file – download for free here:

Generic  Bard  Cleric  Druid  Paladin  Ranger  Sorcerer  Warlock  Wizard

Enjoy!

Advertisements

29 responses to “D&D 5E – Fillable Spell Cards – by class

1. Paul Lee July 21, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Oooooh. Those are pretty. Me like…

2. Ric M July 21, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Didn’t realize they were blank…

• Ronny July 21, 2017 at 10:35 pm

Sorry, I should have made that clear. You can fill them in with your character’s spells and then print them. The first card is filled with a spell that is intended to be used as an example, and it can be changed to have your spell listed instead.

3. Anonymous July 21, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Do you mean “fillable” spell cards? And “Ation” is missing the “c.”

• Ronny July 21, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Thank you. I fixed the page. I didn’t fix the cards. The first card is intended as an example and can be changed by anyone who downloads it.
      Spellcheck sometimes fails me.

4. aspire2hopegm July 22, 2017 at 2:29 pm

I love these and I’m not even using D&D 🙂 I think it will be good for the caster to have a pack or relevant cards at hand rather than reading through every list searching for the ones they have learnt.

I also enjoyed my misread of your Grease spell – substituting in Geese (understandable with the typo) I look forward to a flock of geese covering the floor. 🙂

• Ronny July 23, 2017 at 7:26 am

How funny.
      One of the good things about do-it-yourself cards is that they can easily be used for other gaming systems, or even other languages.I am glad that you like them, typos and all.

5. Clinton Price July 27, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Wonderful, just WONDERFUL! Thank you for spending your time to do this.

6. Eso August 1, 2017 at 9:40 pm

These are wonderful!! Exactly what I need for my wizard. Thank you so much, just found your blog am loving it so far. Keep up the good work!!

7. Riley McDuffey August 4, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I discovered D&D made class card sets today (which are totally sold out) and after some digging, discovered this template.
    Very beautiful and totally accessible. Do you plan on adding all the spells for the classes?
    I know that may sound daunting but I found a site that has done that work already:
    beta.hardcodex.ru

8. Alan Kershaw October 10, 2017 at 5:11 am

I’m amazed by these great work! Can i ask though, is the a way to make them black and white? I
    don’t have a colour printer. I’m whats known as an idoit and can’t figure it out .

9. Anonymous June 26, 2018 at 8:44 am

Im super excited to print and use these! Only thing I’m a little bit disappointed in is the fact that there is no “general” card backs. I wanted a different colour for each level but they all say the class. Guess I’ll have to stick with just one, but was hoping to avoid this.

• Ronny June 26, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I’m sure you noticed that there is one “general” card back.
      I’m sorry that I can’t make everyone happy. 10 different colored backs for each class is more work than I want to do on these.
      Perhaps you could add a drop of fingernail polish or paint to the corner for each different spell level.

10. Anonymous July 20, 2018 at 10:31 pm

These are awesome! However, I’m having a problem. I’m trying to open the file on a Macbook (using Chrome) but the cards don’t seem to be fillable. I can’t type or delete anything. I tried opening the PDF file both online and offline (both have worked in the past) and I couldn’t get anything to work. Do you have any insight on this?

• Ronny July 21, 2018 at 8:19 am

Try downloading a fresh copy of the file to your computer. Then use Adobe Reader to open and edit it. It could be that the copy you have has become corrupted some how.
      Others have reported similar problems trying to edit the files using a wed browser.
      Good luck and let me know if this helps.

11. Christina Louise Vestergaard Bøgh September 1, 2018 at 4:39 pm

This is amazing, so simple and yet so effective!

12. Jake September 17, 2018 at 8:17 pm