A place to share thoughts and ideas about Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5E – Character Sheet Makeover [rev6]
New look for Character Sheet
Download your free copy here.
UPDATE: The character sheets on this page are an older version. For the most recent auto-calculate Character Sheets click HERE.
My 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons auto-fill Character sheet has a new – old sheet look. Other than the new look I also added a few things.
- I added a fourth page just for notes. Many have complained that there wasn’t enough room for all the notes you needed. Or you could use it for your character background. Or both.
- There is a place at the top of each page labeled #___ . I use this to keep track of my character sheets. I print a new sheet after my character goes up a level, and sometime more often. Before I print it I give it a new number. Or if you have more than one character you may want to note which one this is.
- The character name is now on each sheet and it is bigger.
- There is now a spot for listing Rogue’s sneak attack, Barbarian ranges, Monk ki points and Monk martial arts.
- Total weight carried now works. It adds up the weight of all the items listed above.
- Below the number of cantrips known there is now a space for number of spells known or available and for sorcery points.
If it isn’t obvious how to use these features, I updated my Character Sheet Instructions: Here